Letter from the Administrator
October is breast cancer awareness month and we are going to focus on positivity! I am asking that our friends and family members to please write to us and give us your number one most favorite quotes. The kind that uplift you and help you through your struggles. We know that mentally and physically disease can debilitate your positivity meter. We have included several of our personal favorites and we hope you will enjoy them with love from River Haven.
- “There is no gain without struggle.” -Martin Luther king Jr.
- A persons most beautiful asset is not a head full of knowledge, but a heart full of Love, an ear ready to listen, and a hand willing to help others. -Unknown
- The more positive thoughts you entertain the happier you will become! – Anonymous
- “No act of kindness no matter how small is ever wasted.“ -Aesop
- At the end of the day tell yourself gently: ‘I love you, you did the best you could today, and even if you didn’t accomplish all you had planned, I love you anyway.’ -Anonymous
- ”You’ve got to dance like there’s nobody watching, love like you’ll never be hurt, sing like there’s nobody listening, and live like it’s heaven on earth.“ -William Purkey
- ”What lies behind us and what lies before are tiny matters compared to what lies within us…” -Henry Haskins
- “I walk slowly but I never walk backward.” -Abraham Lincoln
- “Every time you smile at someone it is an act of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.” -Mother Teresa
- ”All You Need Is Love” -The Beatles
These words of positivity are not our own but ones that we value and hold dearly to our hearts. We pray for you, We pray for us, We pray for our community, and simply put We pray for all.
#liveYourpositiveLife #beatITcancer #YearlyCheck-Ups #BreastCancerAwareness